Leadership Competencies (Rochester Campus)next
Please join us on Thursday, February 5 at our Rochester Campus for a seminar on Leadership Competencies, presented by the Medaille College Leadership Management Council.
Leadership competencies have become the most current focus of business.
Research has documented that leadership competencies are necessary for an organization to achieve its desired business outcome. This presentation will provide insights centered on the leadership competencies necessary for an organization to successfully manage through the evolution of its business cycles. Gain understanding about the different competency expectations for distinct leadership levels within an organization and understand how establishing an organization’s core competencies provides a base for evaluating and developing leadership talent necessary to compete effectively and successfully in our ever challenging business environments.
The presenters of this complimentary seminar are esteemed members of Medaille College’s Leadership Management Council and are well-experienced in organizational change. The session, including Q&A and roundtable, focuses on the following areas:
• How to establish leadership competencies
• Understand the need for job and skill competencies expected & required upon hire
• Analyzing the different competency expectations based upon the leadership level
• Examine a real world business case study
• Recognize what competencies become critical when considering a strategic direction
• Understand the role of competencies necessary to meet an organization’s objectives
• Analyze how to evaluate competencies needed against the evolutionary stage of business cycles
This offering is open to all those who have an interest in exploring business/leadership topics with a goal of enhancing knowledge, skills and abilities.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.” - Peter Drucker
This and all Leadership Management Council presentations aim to provide continuing education and enhancement of core competencies for organizational leaders. The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Attendees are encouraged to register early, as space is limited.
7:30 to 8 a.m.: Networking and breakfast
8 to 9:30 a.m.: Presentation
Click here to register! For more information, contact Megan Fitzgerald Hassenfratz at (716) 880-2207 or email@example.com. Click here to learn more about the Leadership Management Council.