Medaille’s 4+1 Program: Complete your Master of Science (MS) in Accounting by staying one extra year!
Medaille alumni have gone on to careers as:
What sets Medaille’s accounting degree in Buffalo apart?
- Small classes and one-on-one mentorship with professors in and out of the classroom
- Two required internships
- Faculty with real work experience in the field
- The student-run Medaille Accounting Club, which meets for workshops and invites professional speakers to lecture
- The Commons Café in the Main Building is run entirely by Medaille accounting and business students, giving you the opportunity for a hands-on, full responsibility business experience
- DECA, international business association offering access to internships, scholarships, networking and professional conferences
- ENACTUS, which hosts national competitions and supports international entrepreneurial projects
- When the fifth year in the MSA program is completed, students are qualified to sit for the CPA exam. While students can get a job in accounting with their four-year degree, New York State mandates an extra 30 credit hours to sit for the CPA exam — we provide that with our MSA accounting degree program in Buffalo
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.