Medaille College takes a highly individual approach in making decisions about admission to the College. We take the time to learn your personal story as we value having students of diverse backgrounds at the College. At Medaille you will have a student-centered environment with relevant real world experiences – both in the classroom and the surrounding community—that will lead you to your future. Medaille is where college meets career.
- Medaille College Online Application (no fee to apply)
- Official high school transcripts or GED with scores
- SAT or ACT score (SAT code=2422; ACT code=2822)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid.
- Personal Essay - Strongly Encouraged but not Required
- Letters of Recommendation - Strongly Encouraged but not Required
Please send materials (transcripts and test scores) to:
18 Agassiz Circle
Buffalo, NY 14214
Medaille College has rolling admissions where acceptances are offered on an ongoing basis until the class is filled. You will be notified of a decision within two weeks of completing the application. To maximize your eligibility for grants and scholarships it is in your best interest to apply early in your senior year.
Conversations with the Admissions Team
We want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation. We encourage you to schedule a time to meet with us. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm and Saturday from 10am to 3pm. These can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Buffalo. Please contact us at 716-880-2200 to arrange your personal interview and tour.