You are here
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates, and professionals.
At Medaille, we value the importance of a learning community where students are challenged and supported by faculty members who are experts committed to teaching, learning, and mentoring.
Medaille has an undergraduate student population of nearly 1400 men and women. We welcome students from around the country and the globe and are committed to ensuring that all students receive an education that will help them succeed.
How to Apply
Visiting our beautiful, tree-lined campus is one of the best ways to discover if Medaille is the best fit for you. We lie in the heart of a vibrant city but offer the quaint setting you expect of a private, liberal arts college. The Undergraduate Admissions Office hosts events and visit opportunities through the year. We can’t wait to see you on campus!
The Admissions Interview is an important part of the college decision process. Convenient times are available to meet the needs of all prospective students.
- Interviews are scheduled Monday – Friday from 9 am to 3 pm
- Personal tours are scheduled Monday – Friday at 10 am, 1 pm & 3 pm
- Saturday interviews and appointments are available from September through May on the hour from 10 am to 3 pm
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (716) 880-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview and tour.
Open House is a great way to meet professors, get the scoop on student clubs and activities, connect with NCAA Div III coaches and tour the campus.
OVERNIGHT VISIT EVENT
This one-of-a-kind event brings together high school seniors for an overnight campus experience including dinner and mingling, staying overnight in the residence halls with a host student and class experiences the following day. This is our most popular event and fills up quickly!
Spend the morning at Medaille following a class schedule tailored to your interests. Be prepared to be engaged, encouraged and perhaps even quizzed!
Medaille rewards students for academic commitment and success. We offer a variety of competitive scholarships for both freshmen and transfer students.
There are a number of academic and merit-based scholarships available to Medaille students who qualify. First time freshmen are eligible for up to $60,000, over four years, to help pay for their education. There are also a number of institutional scholarships and awards for continuing students.
Medaille believes that no one should be denied the opportunity for a college education due to financial hardships. Our Financial Aid Office works with you to create an individualized plan to help pay for your education. There are a number of financial aid options available to you as a Medaille student, including loans, grants and academic scholarships.
Congratulations on your acceptance into Medaille College!
We look forward to welcoming you into the Medaille family. Complete the following important steps to becoming a Medaille student.
File for Financial Aid
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to submit your FAFSA.
- New York State residents must also visit www.hesc.com to apply for TAP.
Paperwork for All New Students
- Deposit Slip
- Deposit Slip (Say Yes Students)
- Immunization Forms (Health & Wellness)
- Publicity Release Form
- Final Transcript Request Form
- FERPA Form
- General Release Form
- Student Life Inventory
If you plan to live On-Campus
- Residence Life Housing Application
- Residence Life Room and Board Contract
- Emergency Contact Form PDF
- ID Card Replacement
- Maintenance Request
- Request for Exemption - Required Housing Policy
- Schedule your classes! 2015 Registration dates will be available in January.
- New Student Orientation and Welcome Weekend. Welcome Weekend 2015 information will be available in January.
- Summer Brush-Up Bridge Program
- Learning to Learn
Transfer Students & Adult Freshmen
- You will be called individually by our Academic Advisement Office to schedule your Registration appointment. Registration for Transfer Students and Adult Freshmen runs continuously throughout the year.