- Applicants must possess at least a 48-hour master's degree in counseling (school, rehabilitation, pastoral, etc.)
- Maximum credit hours needed: 18 (students need no more than 4 core courses plus internship) to enter the program.
- Syllabi from the core courses to be transferred
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Professional goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.