First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Business Administration (BS)next
Business Administration (BS)
Medaille alumni have gone on to careers as:
What sets Medaille’s bachelor’s degree program in business administration apart?
- Small classes
- One-on-one mentorship with professors in and out of the classroom
- Two required internships
- Faculty who are true specialists in their fields — MBAs, CPAs and Ph.D.s
- The Commons Café in the Main Building is run entirely by Medaille accounting and business students, giving you the opportunity for a hands-on, full responsibility business experience
- DECA, international business association giving you unique access to internships, scholarships, networking and professional conferences
- ENACTUS, which hosts national competitions and supports international entrepreneurial projects
Our bachelor’s degree in business administration in Buffalo produces a network of involved, successful alumni who connect with you in classroom panels, campus speaker series and events
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000