First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Medaille communication program graduates work in a variety of fields, including:
Medaille alumni have gone on to careers as:
What sets Medaille’s bachelor’s degree program in communication apart?
- Small classes
- One-on-one mentorship with professors in and out of the classroom
- Frequent field trips that encompass all areas of the field and allow students to gain real-world knowledge from networking
- Three required internships
- Faculty with real work experience in the field — broadcasting (on- and off-air), public relations, advertising, social media and more
- Start working in our online radio station, TV station and newspaper from your first day on campus
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000