First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Medaille English majors are currently completing internships at sites such as:
Medaille graduates have gone on to prestigious graduate school programs in a variety of fields, including:
Medaille English alumni are now in careers such as:
Medaille’s English degree provides personalized learning through:
- The opportunity to learn about people and culture through literature
- Small classes in the study of literature and the art of writing in multiple media
- Classes incorporating community outreach and community-based learning projects
- Publication experience with Prelude literary magazine
- Close mentoring relationships with award-winning faculty accomplished in academic and professional fields
- Opportunities to meet locally and nationally known writers through the Write Thing Reading Series
All courses in the Medaille College English degree program offer learning opportunities to prepare students for study and work in the digital world.
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000