Admission requirements for Accelerated Learning Program undergraduate studies are as follows:
- A completed on-line application for admission with a non-refundable $35.00 application fee. Students preferring to complete a hard copy application should contact the SAGE admissions office for an application packet.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED certificate. Download and print the Request for Official High School Transcript; return that form to the campus to which you are applying.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the ability to read, write and understand English and submit evidence of proficiency in English by scoring at least 550 (paper), 80 (Internet-based), or 213 (computer) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- If any portion of a prospective student's application or supporting documents are found to be falsified or plagiarized, the prospective student will be denied admission into Medaille College
- An overall grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in previous college work for admission.
- An applicant with deficiencies in some of these areas may be offered admission with appropriate evidence supporting the student's ability to succeed.