Admission requirements for Accelerated Learning Program Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education program is as follows:
- A completed online application for admission with a non-refundable $35.00 application fee. Students preferring to complete a hard copy application should contact the SAGE admissions office for an application packet.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED certificate. Download and print the Request for Official High School Transcript ; return the form to the Rochester Campus Admissions Office.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Two years of full-time work experience.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the ability to read, write and understand English and submit evidence of proficiency in English by scoring at least 550 (paper), 80 (Internet-based), or 213 (computer) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- If any portion of a prospective student’s application or supporting documents are found to be falsified or plagiarized, the prospective student will be denied admission into Medaille College.