Medaille College has a rolling admissions policy for its Master of Arts in Psychology program and students may be admitted for the fall or spring semesters.
Successful admissions candidates will generally have met the following selection criteria:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited educational institute, an appropriately certified international educational institution, or select institutions accredited by recognized independent national or professional bodies.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better during last two years of undergraduate study or an overall cumulative GPA of 2.7 or better and any subsequent graduate study.
- International Students must have a minimum TOEFL scores of 213 (computer version) or 550 (paper version) for applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
- Medaille College reserves the right to request an interview with the Program Director or Admissions counselor as a part of the application process.
- Completed application. Call our office for a print application or apply online.
- Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
(Educational summary, professional experience, assessment of knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
If any portion of a prospective student’s application or supporting documents are found to be falsified or plagiarized, the prospective student will be denied admission into Medaille College
If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the admissions office at 716.932.2568 or by email at AdultGradAdmissions@Medaille.edu.