Sport Management (BS)
Sport Management (BS)
Medaille alumni have gone on to careers as:
Medaille alumni work in areas including:
Medaille has strong relationships with sports teams, schools and organizations, including:
Medaille’s bachelor’s degree in sport management program provides personalized learning through:
- Small classes
- Accomplished faculty
- Close faculty-student mentoring relationships
- Minimum of two required internships — you’ll discover your place in the industry before you graduate
- Various areas of focus, including sport marketing and promotion, personnel management, managing venues and events, media and technology, finance and accounting, and athletic coaching and leadership
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.