First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Undergraduate Financial Aidnext
- Medaille's School Codes
Federal Code: 002777
Undergraduate Students New York State Code (TAP): 0505
- Graduate Student Financial Aid
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- 2014-15 Verification Worksheet - Dependent
- 2014-15 Verification Worksheet - Independent
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Calculator
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Professionals
- US Dept. of Education