2016 Medaille College Boys Basketball Summer Camp: Session 2
Hosted by Coach Mike Blaine
Boys Rising 2nd Grade - Rising 9th Grade
8-9 A.M. Early Dropoff I 4-4:30 P.M. Pickup
- All campers will receive a t-shirt and a basketball.
- Team and individual awards.
- Skill enhancement drills.
- Informational lectures by guest speakers.
- Working parents special: Free early drop-off and late pick-up… gym will be supervised for the extra time!
- Team Play Games
- Fundamental Focus
- Skill Contests
- Guest Speakers
- Individual: $175 per camper
- Team Rate: $150 each (Must enroll 5 from same team together and send in registrations together)
- Family Rate: $160 each (2 brothers) or $150 each (3 brothers)
- EARLY REGISTRATION: $150 per camper if registered by Friday, May 27, 2016
The basketball camp is held on the campus of Medaille College, at the intersection of rte. 198 and Parkside Avenue. The newly remodeled Sullivan Campus Center has all of the facilities necessary for the successful operation of the camp, including two air conditioned gymnasiums, cafeteria and training room.
The Medaille Boy’s Basketball Camp will be staffed with an athletic trainer, and we have a fully equipped training room to meet all of the campers’ needs.
The camp director reserves the right to dismiss any camper for misconduct. No refund will be given in that case.
Due to our popularity as a teaching basketball camp, it is necessary to limit the number of participants. Therefore, it is important to apply in advance by mailing in your application form as soon as possible. Those accepted will receive an acknowledgement by return mail.
QUESTIONS? CALL (716) 880-2347
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.