- Medaille College sends out monthly tuition E-Bill statements, which will show balance due and when.
- Students and authorized users will receive an e-mail when a new E-Bill statement is ready.
- Students can access the E-Bill statement via their MedailleOne account.
- Apply Now
- How to Apply
- Learn More
- Get to Know Us
You are here
Student Accounts Office Overview
Tuition Electronic Bill Statements (E-Bill)
E-Bill Home Page
Through the E-Bill home page you will be able to:
- view current and previous e-bills,view current account status, and recent payments and credits
- make payments using checking account or credit cards 24/7
- see the courses the student is taking in the current semester
- change your profile
- set up authorized users.
Viewing E-Bill Statement
How to view your tuition E-Bill statement:
- Go to Medaille College’s home page of: http://www.medaille.edu
- Click on MedailleOne at bottom of page
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Student” Tab
- Under Billing and Fin Aid section – click on “Review eBill”
- Click on “eBills” at the top of the page and it will take you to your Billing tatement.
Add a User
How to add an authorized user: (can only be set up by the student)
- The person you are adding as an authorized user must have a valid e-mail address.
- There are 2 access questions that default to yes:
- Would you like to allow this person to view your billing statement?
- Would you like to allow this person to view your payment history?
- We recommend that you leave the default answer to say yes, Click Add User.
- Read the authorization page and enter the last 4 digits of your student ID# as verification and click “I Agree”.
You will then receive notification that an Authorized User was added and that an e-mail was sent to them with instructions on how to log onto the account. An authorized user would be given access only to the E-Bill, but not any other function of MedailleOne.
E-Bill Text Messages
How to set up your account to receive a text message that your tuition E-Bill statement is ready for viewing:
- Once logged onto Medaille One and ready to view your bill (described above)
- Click on "My Profiles" at top of page
- Enter your mobile phone number, select carrier and save.
- You will now also receive a text message on your phone as well as an e-mail that you have a new E-Bill to view.
Questions about accessing your E-Bill?
- Pop-up blockers: you will need to allow pop-up windows from that site.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you may not be able to see your E-Bill. Please use Firefox or downgrade to an earlier version of Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 8 is not compatible with the E-Bill software.
- Click on Tools menu
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- In the Compatibility View Settings dialog, check the box for Display all websites in Compatibility View option.
- Click the Close button when done.
- Close the Internet Explorer browser and then reopen Internet Explorer.