You are here
Visiting our beautiful, tree-lined campus is one of the best ways to discover if Medaille is the best fit for you. We lie in the heart of a vibrant city but offer the quaint setting you expect of a private, liberal arts college. The Undergraduate Admissions Office hosts events and visit opportunities through the year. We can’t wait to see you on campus!
The Admissions Interview is an important part of the college decision process. Convenient times are available to meet the needs of all prospective students.
- Interviews are scheduled Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Personal tours are scheduled every hour on the hour Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday interviews and appointments are available from September through May on the hour from 9 am to 4 pm
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (716) 880-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview and tour.
Open House is a great way to meet professors, get the scoop on student clubs and activities, connect with NCAA Div III coaches and tour the campus.
Spend the morning at Medaille following a class schedule tailored to your interests. Be prepared to be engaged, encouraged and perhaps even quizzed! Available only to accepted students. If you have not been accepted yet, complete your application and submit all application materials.
Special visit events exclusively for prospective student-athletes. Hosted by the Medaille College Athletic Department, guests will tour the campus with a current student athlete, learn about our winning Division III athletic programs and meet with a coach in their sport of choice.
These events are limited to 20 families per day.
At the Medaille College Adult & Graduate Admissions Office we want to get to know you as an individual, help guide you the enrollment process and help you make a good decision about your academic journey. We feel the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation with you or have you attend one of our many events or lecture series.
ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW AND TOUR
You can arrange a personal appointment and tour by contacting the Buffalo Adult & Graduate Admissions Office at (716) 880-2568 or the Rochester Adult & Graduate Admissions Office at (585) 957-9367.
Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Thursday from 8am to 7pm, Friday from 8am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 12noon.
Medaille College offers Information Sessions that allow you to explore your field of interest by meeting the faculty and admissions staff in our many graduate programs. Information on campus resources and financial aid will also be available. Find upcoming Information Sessions.
Enjoy a free coffee and learn about the Medaille graduate education programs for Canadian students. Medaille representatives will be available to discuss the Canadian Education Programs (Teacher's College P/J or I/S). Application and information packages will also be available. Seek out upcoming Coffee Talks.
Traditional Day Program Scholarships
Medaille rewards students for academic commitment and success. We offer a variety of competitive scholarships for both freshmen and transfer students.
There are a number of academic and merit-based scholarships available to Medaille students who qualify. First time freshmen are eligible for up to $80,000, over four years, to help pay for their education. There are also a number of institutional scholarships and awards for continuing students.
Evening, Weekend & Flexible Format Program Scholarships
Medaille College offers a variety of scholarships for students enrolled in adult and graduate programs.
Medaille wants to reward you for pursuing the degree you deserve and advancing your career. There is no additional scholarship application required.
To learn more about scholarship opportunities, contact admissions:
Medaille believes that no one should be denied the opportunity for a college education due to financial hardships. Our Financial Aid Office works with you to create an individualized plan to help pay for your education. There are a number of financial aid options available to you as a Medaille student, including loans, grants and academic scholarships.
Learn More About Financial Aid
Congratulations on your acceptance into Medaille College!
We look forward to welcoming you into the Medaille family. Complete the following important steps to becoming a Medaille student.
File for Financial Aid
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to submit your FAFSA.
- New York State residents must also visit www.hesc.com to apply for TAP.
Paperwork for All New Students
- Deposit Slip
- Deposit Slip (Say Yes Students)
- Immunization Forms (Health & Wellness)
- Publicity Release Form
- Final Transcript Request Form
- FERPA Form
- General Release Form
- Student Life Inventory
If you Plan to Live on Campus
- Residence Life Housing Application
- Residence Life Room and Board Contract
- Emergency Contact Form PDF
- ID Card Replacement
- Maintenance Request
- Request for Exemption - Required Housing Policy
First Time Freshmen
Schedule your classes! Registration dates can be found at www.medaille.edu/new.
New Student Orientation and Welcome Weekend. Welcome Weekend information will be available soon! Please contact Kayla Betacchini at (716) 880-2351 for more information.
Transfer Students & Adult Freshmen
- You will be called individually by our Academic Advisement Office to schedule your Registration appointment. Registration for Transfer Students and Adult Freshmen runs continuously throughout the year.
Congratulations on your acceptance into Medaille College!
The next step in your enrollment at Medaille College is to officially confirm your intention to begin your academic work and to submit your non-refundable tuition deposit. Please complete and sign the Enrollment Confirmation Form to trigger the following actions, so that you are prepared for the next chapter in your educational journey:
- Class registration
- Finalization of your financial aid
- Creation of your Medaille email, access to our learning platform (Blackboard) and student portal
- Ordering of your textbooks
Within 48-72 hours of your Enrollment Confirmation Form being processed you will be able to do the following:
MedailleOne is where you go to access personal information such as grades, billing, and financial aid and access your Medaille email.
- Please click on the following link: https://accounts.medaille.edu
- Click on “Click here to pick up your first accounts” on the left side under “New to Medaille?
- In the “What is your Banner ID number?” field, please enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your date of birth, zip code, and country and click “OK”.
- Continue following the directions in order to pick up and activate your accounts.
In order to attend class you will need to access your Blackboard account. Blackboard is Medaille's virtual classroom.
- Please click on the following link: https://blackboard.medaille.edu
- You will use the same username and password that you used to access your MedailleOne account. If you do not know your username and password, please contact me and I will help you retrieve it.
- Once you have accessed Blackboard, you will see several boxes on the homepage such as “My Messages”, “My Courses”, “What’s New”, and “Alerts.” Your course will be listed in the “My Courses” box.
- Please click on the class listed in your “My Courses” box and this will take you into the virtual classroom. On the left side you will see links to assignments, weekly lectures, and group discussions.
- Begin by clicking on “Course Information” on the left. You will see a link titled “How to Use this Course.” This will give you detailed instructions on how to use each section of the class.
- You may begin participating in the class by clicking “Start Here (Content).” Feel free to move around in the classroom and get comfortable with the online system.
Please write down your username and password in order to access your MedailleOne and Blackboard accounts. Once you have picked up and activated your account, it can take up to 24 hours before you have access. If you cannot access your accounts, please contact the Medaille Help Desk at (716) 880-2282.
Agreements and Academic Policies
It is essential that all students understand the academic policies of Medaille College as set forth in our academic catalog, found here.
Academic grades can affect your ability to choose your own courses and register on your own.
Please be mindful of how these policies affect you and use this information as a resource. Knowing and understanding these policies will help you to avoid confusion and assist you as you pursue your academic goals. I look forward to supporting you throughout your enrollment with Medaille College.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-292-1582 or via email at AdultGradAdmissions@medaille.edu