Medaille Early Action Policy and Procedures
Early Action applications must be submitted prior to November 1, 2020.
- Student must complete a full application with High School transcripts and test scores (placements need to be completed if the SAT/ACT has not been taken)
- Student must complete and add our school code to their FAFSA
Acceptance and award letters will be provided to the Early Action applications prior to December 1.
If the student accepts the Early Action offer, the student will have until December 18, 2020 to place their tuition deposit to commit to Medaille College.
Benefits of Early Action:
- Early Action is an application process that allows students to apply early, receive an admissions decision by December 1, and make their college decision by December 18, 2020.
- Early Action guarantees your tuition rate will not increase during your degree program.
- Early Action and Regular Decision applicants are treated the same in the awarding of scholarships and financial aid.
- A student who applies Early Action may request to be moved to the Regular Decision plan. If you make this change during the application process, you will be reconsidered for admission with Regular Decision applicants.
Medaille’s Early Action Policy:
- At Medaille, students who submit a complete Early Action application by November 1, 2020 will receive their admissions decision and financial aid package by December 1, 2020
- If a student is not accepted through Early Action, the student will be moved to the Regular Decision pool.
- If a student is offered an Early Action acceptance, the deposit deadline is December 18, 2020.
- Prior to depositing, we encourage students to talk with our financial aid office about their financial aid package.
- If a student accepts the Early Action offer, they will then submit a $100 non-refundable tuition deposit.