Medaille takes a highly individual approach in making admissions decisions. We value diverse backgrounds, so we take time to learn your personal story. At Medaille, you’ll benefit from a student-centered environment and real-world experiences that will lead you to your future.
Please send materials (transcripts and test scores) to:
18 Agassiz Circle
Buffalo, NY 14214
Meet With Us for a Personal Interview & Tour!
We encourage you to schedule a time to meet with us so we can get to know you as an individual. In-person or Skype appointments may be arranged. Please call (716) 880-2200, or use the link below.
Monday - Thursday:
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Acceptances are offered on an ongoing basis until the class is filled. You will be notified of a decision within two weeks of completing the application. Apply early in your senior year to maximize your eligibility for grants and scholarships.
Medaille Early Action Policy and Procedures
Early Action applications must be submitted prior to November 1, 2020.
- Student must complete a full application with High School transcripts and test scores (placements need to be completed if the SAT/ACT has not been taken)
- Student must complete and add our school code to their FAFSA
Acceptance and award letters will be provided to the Early Action applications prior to December 1.
If the student accepts the Early Action offer, the student will have until December 18, 2020 to place their tuition deposit to commit to Medaille College.
Benefits of Early Action:
- Early Action is an application process that allows students to apply early, receive an admissions decision by December 1, and make their college decision by December 18, 2020.
- Early Action guarantees your tuition rate will not increase during your degree program.
- Early Action and Regular Decision applicants are treated the same in the awarding of scholarships and financial aid.
- A student who applies Early Action may request to be moved to the Regular Decision plan. If you make this change during the application process, you will be reconsidered for admission with Regular Decision applicants.
- Early Action guarantees your tuition rate will not increase during your undergraduate degree program. This means that if Medaille increases tuition during that time, your financial aid and scholarship will increase, keeping your tuition the same amount.
Medaille’s Early Action Policy:
- At Medaille, students who submit a complete Early Action application by November 1, 2020 will receive their admissions decision and financial aid package by December 1, 2020
- If a student is not accepted through Early Action, the student will be moved to the Regular Decision pool.
- If a student is offered an Early Action acceptance, the deposit deadline is December 18, 2020.
- Prior to depositing, we encourage students to talk with our financial aid office about their financial aid package.
- If a student accepts the Early Action offer, they will then submit a $100 non-refundable tuition deposit.
Congratulations on your acceptance into Medaille College!
We look forward to welcoming you into the Medaille family. Complete the following important steps to becoming a Medaille student.
File for Financial Aid
Visit fafsa.ed.gov to submit your FAFSA.
New York State residents must also visit hesc.com to apply for TAP.
Paperwork for All New Students
If You Plan to Live on Campus