NEW DATE! Buffalo's Future: Becoming the 8th Largest City
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
6 – 8 p.m. Presentation/Q&A
Medaille College Lecture Hall
(Inside the Main Building)
18 Agassiz Circle, Buffalo
A welcome reception with light refreshments will be held at 5:30 p.m. for all attendees.
- Melissa Brown, Executive Director of the Buffalo History Museum
- Doug Kohler, Erie County Historian and Clarence School Teacher
- Chris Hawley, Buffalo Urbanist and Preservationist
- Mike Vogel, President, Buffalo Lighthouse Association
- Steve Cichon, historian and author of BuffaloStories.com
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.