- Medaille College sends out monthly tuition E-Bill statements, which will show balance due and when.
- Students and authorized users will receive an e-mail when a new E-Bill statement is ready.
- Students can access the E-Bill statement via their Medaille360 account.
You are here
Student Accounts Office Overview
Tuition Electronic Bill Statements (E-Bill)
E-Bill Home Page
Through the E-Bill home page you will be able to:
- view current and previous e-bills,view current account status, and recent payments and credits
- make payments using checking account or credit cards 24/7
- see the courses the student is taking in the current semester
- change your profile
- set up authorized users.
Viewing E-Bill Statement
How to view your tuition E-Bill statement:
- Go to Medaille College’s home page of: http://www.medaille.edu
- Click on Medaille360 at bottom of page
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on 360 For Students at the top
- Click on the Billing & Financial Aid box
- Under Billing – click “Review eBill”
- This is your home page for your student account. At the top you’ll see your balance due less financial aid and this is what needs to be paid (if it’s not a zero or a negative number).
You can click on:
Make Payment - to make payments
View Statements - to see your latest bill
Payment Plans - to sign up for a payment plan at the start of the fall and spring semesters.
Under “Billing” you can also click on “Account Summary by Term” to see each item that has posted to your student account.
Add a User
How to add an authorized user: (can only be set up by the student)
- The person you are adding as an authorized user must have a valid e-mail address.
- There are 2 access questions that default to yes:
- Would you like to allow this person to view your billing statement?
- Would you like to allow this person to view your payment history?
- We recommend that you leave the default answer to say yes, Click Add User.
- Read the authorization page and enter the last 4 digits of your student ID# as verification and click “I Agree”.
You will then receive notification that an Authorized User was added and that an e-mail was sent to them with instructions on how to log onto the account. An authorized user would be given access only to the E-Bill, but not any other function of Medaille360.
E-Bill Text Messages
How to set up your account to receive a text message that your tuition E-Bill statement is ready for viewing:
- Once logged onto Medaille360 and ready to view your bill (described above)
- Click on "My Profiles" at top of page
- Enter your mobile phone number, select carrier and save.
- You will now also receive a text message on your phone as well as an e-mail that you have a new E-Bill to view.
Questions about accessing your E-Bill?
- Pop-up blockers: you will need to allow pop-up windows from that site.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you may not be able to see your E-Bill. Please use Firefox or downgrade to an earlier version of Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 8 is not compatible with the E-Bill software.
- Click on Tools menu
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- In the Compatibility View Settings dialog, check the box for Display all websites in Compatibility View option.
- Click the Close button when done.
- Close the Internet Explorer browser and then reopen Internet Explorer.