- Assessment and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- First Aid
- Referrals to local medical facilities and dentists
- Strep throat screening
- Eye exams for NYS driver's license renewal
- An area for ill students to rest
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Medications for self care
- Student health insurance assistance
- Health related publications
- Health counseling
- Health and wellness programming
- Physician Services
(September through May):
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Student Health Office is closed for all official holidays and snow days.
A physician is on campus on Wednesday afternoons from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. for general medical illnesses and concerns. Students must be initially seen by the nurse in order to receive an appointment with the physician. No OB-GYN or Allergy shot services will be performed on campus; however, the Health Center will provide a list of off campus facilities that provide these services.