The Federal Work Study Program
The Federal Work-Study program at Medaille College is designed to promote the part-time employment of college students who have demonstrated financial need and who require the wages from employment to pursue their degree.
Employment under the Federal Work-Study program is awarded to students who indicate they are interested in the program on their FAFSA and have financial need. The amount earned will not be applied to your tuition bill but will be paid to you through a paycheck. After it is determined that you are eligible with financial aid, you must accept federal work-study on your award screen in Medaille360 and complete an application for a position listed in order to be considered for employment in the federal work-study program.
If you are interested in work-study, please contact the financial aid office to see if you qualify at (716) 880-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open job positions are posted below as they are available. All federal work-study positions have an hourly rate in accordance with current labor rules.
Federal Work-Study Handbook for 2022-23
Current Work Study Positions
(click for more details and to apply)
- Peer Advisor, TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) Program - TRiO Student Support Services
- Residence Life Desk Assistant
- Student Assistant - Academic Success Center
- Teaching Assistant - Clinical and Counseling Psychology, PsyD
- Office Assistant - Career Planning
- File Assistant - Post-traditional, Graduate, & Online Admissions
- Department Support Assistant - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Front Desk Assistant - Financial Aid
- Game Day Staff - Athletics
- Student Assistant - Student Involvement
- Student Record File Clerk - Registrar's Office
- Student Assistant - Office of Online Learning
- Write Thing Reading Series Assistant - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Student Worker - Say Yes to Education
- Veterinary Technology Animal Care / Lab Assistant - Vet Tech
- Student Assistant- Academic Advisement
- IT Helpdesk Student Assistant - Information Technology
- Student Assistant- Science Math and Technology
- HEOP WORK STUDY - Higher Education Opportunity Program
- Assistant - Institutional Advancement
- Fitness Center Assistant - Student Development
- Office Assistant - Upward bound
- Media Production Assistant - Communication and Sport Communication