Medaille’s Program of the Month (POTM) series highlighted students, faculty and alumni from the College’s communication (B.S.) program in March 2018. This bachelor’s degree program focuses on hands-on learning experiences through internships and on-campus involvement.
Watch a quick recap video of March’s POTM coverage on Medaille’s YouTube channel.
Featured items from March included:
- A Q&A with communication program alumna Ashley Hirtzel ’12, communications coordinator at Cantalician Center for Learning
- A Q&A with Dr. Juli Hinds, communication assistant professor and on-air, mid-day talent at Mix 96 WMSX
- A Q&A with alumna Brigethia A. Guins-Jamison ’16, public relations coordinator at Urbanity Communications
- A Q&A with senior and communication major Christopher Walker
- Freshman and communication major Dean Adams discusses his experience working at the College’s student-run radio station, WMCB “The Fuze”
- The program’s 10th Annual Toy & Food Drive for children at John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- The program’s 13th Annual Media Awards Luncheon, which recognizes individuals and organizations that make significant contributions to the WNY community though their work
Since the Program of the Month series is primarily housed on Medaille’s social media accounts, you may search #MedaillePOTM on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to view all past and future posts. Follow Medaille on social media to catch highlights from April’s POTM — biology (B.S.).