Medaille’s Program of the Month (POTM) series highlighted students, alumni and faculty from the College’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) program in May 2018. This graduate program is offered at Buffalo, Rochester and online, with several flexible scheduling options.
Watch a short recap video of May’s POTM coverage on Medaille’s YouTube channel.
Featured items from the MAOL program included:
- A Q&A with MAOL student Adrian Julien
- A Q&A with MAOL alum Jennifer Graesser ’14, ’15, director of finance for WKBW-TV
- An M-powered video interview featuring MAOL alum Richard Sweet-Keech ’16
- An M-powered video interview featuring MAOL alum Sheila Schostick ’17
- Six other MAOL alumni share how their education impacted them personally and professionally (including MAOL adjunct faculty member Kevin Palmer ’01, ’03, ’05)
Since the Program of the Month series is primarily housed on Medaille’s social media accounts, you may search #MedaillePOTM on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to view all past and future posts. Follow Medaille on social media to catch highlights from the series, which will return in fall 2018.