- Essay explaining why the IHD Certificate at Medaille will help you reach your professional goals
- Two professional references
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Admissions Requirements
Medaille College welcomes applications for our post-baccalaureate programs designed for the working professional. We value the experience and maturity that these students bring with them. Our goal is to offer a hassle-free application and financial aid process, and an easy transition into the Medaille College Community.
- Medaille College Online Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid.
- Additional Requirements vary by program so please click on your program of interest below for additional materials required
* Applicants who attended school outside of the United States or Canada must have their transcripts translated into English by a recognized agency. We accept any services that is a member of NACES (www.naces.org).
Post-Baccalaureate Certification in Integrated Healthcare Delivery
Essay, personal statement and resume can uploaded electronically using your applicant student service center.
Transcripts and letter of recommendations should be mailed to:
For Buffalo Campus Programs
For Rochester Campus Programs
Medaille College has rolling admissions where acceptances are offered on an ongoing basis until classes are filled. You will be notified of a decision within two weeks of completing the application. To maximize your eligibility for financial aid it is in your best interest to apply early in your application process.
Conversations with the Admissions Team
You may be an online learner but we want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation. We encourage you to schedule a time to meet with us. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Thursday from 8am to 7pm, Friday from 8am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 12noon. These can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Buffalo. Please contact us at (800) 292-1582 to arrange your personal interview and tour.