Medaille alumni have gone on to careers as:
Graduates go on to pursue master’s degrees or doctoral studies, as well as careers in:
What sets Medaille’s bachelor’s degree program in psychology apart?
- Small classes
- Accomplished faculty with real work experience in the field
- Close faculty-student mentoring relationships
- Sign up for Medaille’s 4+1 program and complete your Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology by staying just one extra year
- The option of more than one internship
- Discussion of the latest practices and studies with your peers and future colleagues as a member of the Psychology Club
- Opportunities to use your skills and understanding of human behavior as a member of the Student Government Association (SGA) or DECA
Psychology (BA) Program Faculty
Professor, Department of Communication & Sport Studies, Program Director (SPM)
Phone: (716) 880-2131
Email: RJacob@Medaille.eduRead More
Professor, Department of Social Sciences
Phone: (716) 880-2138
Email: triniolo@Medaille.eduRead More
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.